Tuesday 15 January 2013

Priority

Am I still your priority nowadays? Why is it that lately i felt like there is someone new in your life? Why don't you just tell me when I asked you...? Just tell me the truth.. Don't let me left hanging like this.. If you are bored just tell me then... I don't want to be played for as i have been in it before...

Sleepless night since 1 January already..... Now it is already 16 January.... I cannot sleep thinking of us... What is our future... Seriously i feels like i am all aline now.... Not like before..... Our communication medium is thru that one device only.... Usually i will receive call every single day up to 3 to 4 times a day... Now ..........

I feels like i have been replaced.... The promises you made is just left as promises no more than that.... I constantly crying every single day.... Not knowing how to proceed abt us..... Just give an answer that will not make me feels like this anymore... Now i question everything you did... Is it true? Now my negative side is coming back..... I have to be strong and prepare for the worst then then as i am dunno what will happened to me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment