Thursday 10 January 2013

Human or Plastic

So are you a human being or just a plastic human? Can you tell if your friend is being true to yourself? A friend in need is a friend indeed... Tell me how many of your friends are like this? Will they be there when you are in need? Or you have to be there when they are in need...?

To tell you the truth, i have done all I can for my friend, but at the end i just received all the BS, excuses or reasons that they can give to avoid me. Ain't that sad to me... But what can I do? When we are a the lowest we can be, we will know which is true friend, which are just a "Fair Weather Friends"... But basically this types of friends are more than those that we believe and trust that they will be there when we are at our lowest.

Yes i do feel sad when i think that they are my true friend but in reality they are just there when we in our finest... Why in the hell I must understand them whilst they don't try to understand me as a person? These people re just full of BS! So now i must be selective in choosing friend.

And some more... Those friend that like to take what is OURS... In laymen terms, snatching our partner... This is because this type of people like to prowl on those that they know that is easy to get...they befriend us first, knows us... Then slowly making friend with our significant others... Then they poison them in believing that we are a bad apple...

This is a reminder to me and those who reading this... Just be careful and don't trust people easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment