Friday 18 January 2013

Depression Struck Me NOW!



I believe I am being depressed every single day... the feeling of being alone in this world without you just leave an ache in the heart. I know you are just living your life as is and i think i cannot continue it any more .. the feeling of loosing you is getting stronger every seconds, even you said that you will never leave me. my chest hurts when breathing, my feet ache every time I walk.... What should I hold on to? Your promises that you said at the beginning of our relationship? Now most of it is just words...

I cried every single day... Every single day tears falls down from my eyes. What should I do? I can never tell you, or not you know what will happen... I just can't.. That is why every time you asked me whether i am OK I would say yes I am OK...I will not tell you whether am OK or not. Just to ensure you are happy...

Your recent words makes my feeling of loosing you more stronger.. As before at the start you said you will not love anyone else but me.. But now........ How can I be strong any more?

I don't tell you what going on with my life not that much any more... Even sometimes I do eat leftover food that my siblings ate.... Because I am hungry I just ate it.... You cannot compare your life with mine any more as mine is getting worst and your is getting better.. i am just lying so you won't be worried about me... Never mind :)

No one can do what i do for them... Even my friends when they are in need I am there to help them no matter how... But no one can do what I do... They do look down on me... But I try to be strong.. I swear that I really feel alone now... No one is by my side any more.. EVEN YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment