Saturday 12 January 2013

Heartache


i am still happy that i am with you... but still the promises you promised me........ How? Just forget abt it? Shud i still be with you or shud i be alone... as now i am alone... feeling alone.. without you by my side, how can i put my that i am attached to you. you dunno how my heart ache everyday... i am crying everyday....  yes we are far apart from each other....

But i feel like am left hanging without a rope to tie or hang on.. i just being left like that.. yes you now have everything you wanted,.... but now am left with just nothing..... NOTHING.!!!!!!!

what else can i do? i am unable to do anything.. NOTHING! Stupid ME always advising ppl... saying to ppl to not give 100% but see what happened to me now? why was i soooo stupid like this.

OH PAIN PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment