Friday 18 January 2013

I Am Not Happy

I am crying almost every day.... Thinking of what had happened to me recently from past month. It's like you left me hanging without a rope. But do you remember your promises to me? Do you still remember all of it? I don't need to remind it at all as you made that promises to me without I forced you in anyway possible... But look what happened now? I am crying... Every single day?

What did i done wrong? Please tell me! But whenever I asked, you said them! Them! Them! This is how you sacrifice? Should I be selfish? Am I selfish enough? In starting of our relationship you said you will love me only and no one else... But now, you ask me to find some else and be happy... And you said if you find some else you will still be with me? How can this happened? Have I not interest you anymore?

What am I to you? Just to pleasure your need for love that you cannot get from Them? What am i actually? Now i am so fucking weak! I am not willing to live my life any more... You bring me to suspicion that you have someone else... But when I asked you, the answer is always NO. Just tell me the truth... Did you really find a new love? If yes, I will back off and just walk away like a shadow... You will never hear nor see me at all anymore... I just cannot take it...

I feel pain in my heart. I dunno why but recently my chest do have pain. I didn't tell you. Coz you said you always be worried of me... I have countless sleepless night... You dunno abt that too.. Even like this i still thinking of you, tries not to make you worried abt me.

Your promises... Where is it now? You know I hate liars! Do not promise me something you can't! If you hate me that much just leave me if that will make you happy and you won't see me anymore... Just like we didn't know each other... You made me a weakling already!

No comments:

Post a Comment