Thursday 21 February 2013

Forever Alone...........

Yeah... You just can do anything you! I will not say anything... just do what you, i won't say a thing.. Expect for you know what.... Then i will just be a ghost to you... Or just a shadow! Yeah everyone is chasing for you... But still i feel like we are already far apart... And you said you dun change... Yeah right... You dun noticed it.. You are willing to change your looks, as before I am loving you.. For what to change your looks? Not to look good?

Dun worry, I am preparing myself for the worst.... You have many secret admirer who send you flowers and such... And you dun check your IG acct, but I guess you still have the IG Message... You are messaging them... Who knows... I will think what I want... Seriously all the reasons that you gives me, am doubting it... You going out.... Just have fun!

Just f*** anyone you want..! As now am still feeling alone.. I think I will be FOREVER ALONE... I was better before, but now am getting worst and worst...

No comments:

Post a Comment